The rainforests in Malaysia are rich in natural forage sources for bees. The wild honey produced here is rich and full-bodied with smoky hints of caramel flavours. They can range from a dark golden colour to a dark, reddish-brown colour. The dark honey is high in natural antioxidants.
The honey we produce is 100% raw honey made in a natural environment. No sugar, additives, colouring, artificial flavours or preservatives are added to the honey, maintaining its original form. It is unheated, unpasteurized and unprocessed honey so it contains a broad range of nutrients and essential trace elements for various health benefits.
Description & Benefits
• A very unique, premium forest honey
• Rare, limited production
• Aromatic with a unique, sweet-sour taste
• Natural energy, over 200 bioactive
compounds, enzymes, probiotics,
vitamins, minerals, trace elements
• Strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
• Consume directly
• Mix with warm or cool water and lemon/
• Enjoy as a cocktail/mocktail
• Drizzle over desserts / cakes /
confectioneries / salads